KeyMedia Public Relations Achieves Banner Year
New York, New York (Tuesday, December 27, 2016) – For a small company to fulfill big intentions you have to pick the right clients, create the best strategies and content, and target the audiences you feel will bring your clients’ work to the forefront. In 2016 KeyMedia Public Relations had the opportunity to work with photographer Robert Herman in promoting his second book THE PHONE BOOK (Schiffer Publishing) as well as his first self-published book THE NEW YORKERS (Proof Positive Press); THOMAS CHAPIN: NIGHT BIRD SONG from Oleana Media and Stephanie Castillo; and Dr. Kela Henry, family practitioner, speaker and author. (Read full release)
Whether you work alone or lead a team of 25, KeyMedia PR believes in being 100% accountable and collaborative. Creating, organizing and managing the right campaign effectively can raise your visibility and create significant opportunity. We speak with you on a weekly basis, reporting activity and progress. We become part of the ebb & flow of your work as we work together on your goals. Your goals become our goals.
We offer PR & Marketing campaigns based on a monthly retainer fee. Minimum of six months. All campaigns are created to meet each individual clients’ needs. Our work covers both traditional and on line media outlets and journalists.
We Facilitate and Manage:
SHIZ’KA’S Scarlatti in the City St. John’s in the Village May 22, 2019
- Monthly Targeted PR, Marketing Campaigns (Traditional & Internet)
- Press Releases, Announcements, Bios, Blogs
- Creative Writing
- Branding, Tag Lines, Messaging
- Brokering Deals for Intellectual Property
- Video Production (Scripts, Staging, Budgeting, Hiring Talent/Vendors)
- Booking Special Events and Appearances
- Special Events Management
- Helping Develop & Facilitating Workshops & Lectures
- Marketing Materials (Brochures, Book Covers, Power Point Presentations, Website Design)
As You Research Your Next Move…
- What is the mission and message of your project or company?
- What do you want people to know about your project or event?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are your short terms goals?
- What are your long term goals?
- How could our work impact your project or business?
- How do or would you measure success in a PR & marketing campaign?
- Does your creative content represent your best self or your company at its best?
Ready to move forward? Questions?
We look forward to hearing from you.