KeyMedia Public Relations books Dr. Kela for her first New York City appearance! Here and Now with Channel 7 ABC interview with star journalist Sandra Bookman. They will discuss Dr. Kela’s debut book NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME. Taping November 6!
We worked on a social media banner for client’s Maryanne & Amy with ACE
Award Winner: Dr. Kela’s inaugural #NABJ conference and career fair was a big success! She was a awarded A Salute to Excellence Certificate for her debut book NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME. Author Showcase with Barbara Rodgers was outstanding and well received; it was both educational and entertaining. Video excerpts here featured on Dr. Kela’s YouTube channel.
WQXR, NYC to play a selection of Scarlatti Sonatas by ShiZ’ka Monday 3/25/19 on their “New at 2” segment – tune in, FM 105.9 and now on rotation
NPR!! Dr. Kela Henry discussing her debut book NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME is featured on NPR’s WABE Atlanta, Rose Scott’s CLOSER LOOK
Dr. Kela’s new book party brings the community together as they embrace the future of African American teenage girls in America. Reading, snacks and important conversation at Dynamic Cycle, Duluth, Georgia
THE PASS by Denise Marsa premieres in London September 27 & 29, 2018 at The Playground Theatre. Marsa on London Live TV
KeyMedia PR helps long time client Dr. Kela Henry to launch her new book imprint: BTH CREATIONS LLC: A new publishing imprint formed by Dr. Kela Henry out of Atlanta, GA. The goal is to inspire and motivate teenage girls to own their education and to find the resources they need to have the life they dream of living, no matter what their circumstances. #1 Book Release: NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME
THE PASS by Denise Marsa Live Performance trailer is now on YouTube! Click here to watch!
Messineo-Wyman Announces IRC Fundraiser in Memory of Humanitarian Michael J. Wyman
We are very proud and excited for our client Dr. Kela Henry. She is self-publishing her debut book NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME, A Teenager’s Guide to Education, Relationships & Sex
KMPR is excited to start consulting and PR campaign with new client Cherry Hill Events, Brooklyn, New York for company launch January 2018. The same team that brings you GRUMPYFILMS is entering the events sphere. Step back…
Dr. Kela Henry completes her first book: NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME
Luminous Repair Masque aka LRM from international hair stylist Philippe Schaedler hits the market Summer of 2017!
KMPR facilitates new website and book covers for author www.annabelletroy.com
Svjetlana Bukvich premieres new piece Once You are Not a Stranger, collaboration with Janis Brenner & Dancers and visual artist Eva Petric, premieres Feb 10, 2017 at the National Theater Sarajevo as part of XXXIII Sarajevo Winter Festival – The Silk Road Art. The work received the 2016 O’Donnell-Green Music and Dance Foundation, Inc. grant, and will receive its NYC premiere in June 2017!
Nicole Berke working on final mixes for new release!
KeyMedia Public Relations & Dr. Kela Henry sign on for another year of collaboration
Novelist Annabelle Troy & KeyMedia Public Relations start work on new campaign for books series and new book!
Dr. Kela Henry, Education & Sex: Time for a Game Plan, Girls! is live!
KeyMedia Public Relations welcomes new client Austrian Hairdresser Philippe Schaedler.
Denise Marsa Productions and Craig Miller Productions are in post production for Dr. Kela Henry’s new video, Atlanta, GA.
- Nicole Berke begins recording her 3rd release at Plaid Dog Recording, Boston. Indiegogo campaign a success!
- KeyMedia Music Group is proud to announce they have signed an administration deal with BMG Rights Management, Los Angeles, a subsidiary of international media company Bertelsmann based in Germany. The deal was procured by Kris Munoz, Sr. Vice President of Business & Legal Affairs.
- Robert Herman Visits WNYC for a chat with Arun Venugopal The Leonard Lopate Show
- NICOLE BERKE INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN FOR HER NEW ALBUM IS FULL STREAM AHEAD & NEARING CAMPAIGN GOAL
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK wins Honorable Mention IndieFab Awards, Foreword Review
- Amazing Review from UK’s Jazz Journal for THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG
- THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG WINS 2016 BEST STORY AWARD NICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- THE PHONE BOOK Review from LIBRARY JOURNAL – May 1
- Robert Herman Licensing Deal: KMPR represented NYC street photographer Robert Herman’s 3 images for an upcoming COACH 75 Years Anniversary Book releasing on Rizzoli in October 2016.
- Master Sync Licenses Secured for Heartbeat by Nicole Berke and Anywhere But Here Denise Marsa for Shawdowland Productions, LA Upcoming Film
- Robert Herman to Speak at B & H NYC Thursday May 26, 1PM and will be Signing THE PHONE BOOK
- Robert Herman Solo Gallery Exhibit in Naples Attracts Over 500 People
- THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG Screening at Monterey Jazz festival September 18!
- THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG Screening at NYC International Film Festival April 27, 8:30PM
- ROBERT HERMAN TO TEACH WORKSHOP IN DALLAS, TEXAS
- ROBERT HERMAN in NAPLES TEACHING WORKSHOPS!
- SVA FREE SCREENING THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG WELCOMED OVER 350 VIEWERS!
- THOMAS CHAPIN, NIGHT BIRD SONG NOMINATED FOR 2016 NICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL AWARD, BEST STORY
- THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG Real Art Ways, Hartford, CT Film Screening & Concert SELLS OUT! 3/6/16
- ‘Thomas Chapin: Night Bird Song’ At Real Art Ways
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK, 2015 Foreword Reviews’ INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards Finalist!
- Advance Press Screening for THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG scheduled for Feb 21 ad Feb 28 City Winery
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK becomes part of the permanent collection at MOMA library
- KeyMedia Pubic Relations Hired to Help Support the Release of Olena Production’s Indie Film THOMAS CHAPIN NIGHT BIRD SONG The Incandescent Life of a Jazz Great
- Diana Broussard Creates an Eye Dazzling Video Featuring ‘optimism’ Music from David Lang
- Robert Herman’s THE PHONE BOOK Honored in Elizabeth Avedon’s Best of 2015 Photography Books List!