Family Doctor, Award-Winning Author & Speaker
Dr. Kela Henry is a Southern-bred physician with strong ties to her community. She is a valued and respected primary care physician in Buford, Georgia. She graduated medical school from Drexel in 1999 prior to returning to her home state of Georgia and completing her residency program at Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. While in medical school she earned two prestigious awards.
In August of 2019, she was a featured author at the National Association of Black Journalists Conference and Career Fair. While there she was awarded A Salute to Excellence Certificate, for her debut book NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME, A Teenager’s Guide to Education, Relationships & Sex.
Dr. Kela also conducts an online weekly series LET’S TALK THURSDAYS with DR. KELA HENRY through her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DrKelaHenry. Her vigorous and dedicated schedule to promote NIA & THE NUMBERS GAME continues in 2019 as does her commitment to helping empower teenage girls. She believes any young lady can accomplish anything when supplied with the right educational tools, encouragement, and motivation.
Tobe Baer is an up-and-coming singer/songwriter from the San Francisco area.Born December 16, 1991 to a German Mother and Canadian Father, he grew up amongst his international family, living all over the world (Canada, California, India, Germany), Tobe Baer was exposed to a variety of influences. The son of two musicians, he began singing and writing his own songs at a young age. In fact, the guitar he still carries today was a special gift from his father.
Virtuoso Classical Pianist
Shizuka “ShiZ’ka” Saeki is a classical pianist who began playing at age 4. She studied with renowned Japanese teachers, Toshimi Sakou, Keita Kosaka, Makoto Yamahata, and Mako Okamoto, before she built up her reputation as an exciting and nuanced performer. Her talents have taken her throughout Japan and the United States. At the age of 17, ShiZ’ka was a finalist in the Japan Classical Music Society competition. In college, she studied at Doshisha Women’s College of Liberal Arts, supplementing her classical training with studies in jazz. While living in Japan, she studied with famed jazz pianist Makot Takenaka and then with Yoko Yamamoto, at the Berklee College of Music in Boston.
Website: ShiZ’kaPianist.com Photo: King Redman
Sample Former Clients
- Annabelle Troy Novelist signs with KeyMedia Public Relations for re-branding, website design, marketing materials & new cover design for 4 novels and representation of 5th manuscript
- Philippe Schaedler, Austrian Hair Stylist and Creator LRM hires KMPR for consulting for rebranding of company & product (LRM) website & creative writing services
- Robert Herman, NYC Street Photographer, THE PHONE BOOK & THE NEW YORKERS, PR, marketing, brokering
- DELICE & SARRASIN, The Art of Crepes & Galette’s – PR
- iMapp Marketing, Prime Access / Quest Diagnostics: NYC PRIDE 2015, Bronze Sponsorship Pride Festival, Event Management
- Svjetlana Bukvich, Carolyn Dorfman Dance, New York Live Arts, May 29, 30 United Nations 20th Anniversary Commemorative Mission of Bosnia and Herzegovina, PR
- Kimball Gallagher: PR & marketing, 88 Concert Zankel Hall, Carnegie Hall & reception, (concert, reception & 88 INTERNATIONAL non-profit announcement) (April 13, 2015)
- Wouter Kellerman, (PR ) with Vincent Lyn at Weill Hall, Carnegie Hall (Winds of Samsara) (October 4, 2014)
- QUINNTIN: Global Beauty Expert
- City of West Hollywood/LVC / Etheridge Award: West Hollywood Pride Weekend 2008
- Egmont, USA: Project manager, opening US offices
- The One and Nines
- Chris Dallman
- Marc Trachtenberg (NYC Sessions debut CD)
- Celebration Theatre, LA: PR and marketing (Mark Savage’s Pinafore!, Best Musical at the LA Weekly Theatre Awards, Just for You, Jane Lynch and Queen Serena)
- Marianna Fox, Artist
- benny girl band
- SEG Entertainment Management: PR various rock and roll, alternative & electronica bands
- Pascal RIOULT Dance Company: Marketing Implementation Joyce Season 2006
- Illustrator Steven McElroy: Book Proposal THE BARBIE BOOK